Some of us are stuck in the house, and I know that some of you are trying your best to keep the children busy, but not by giving them a gadget, or let them watch the TV all day long. You are a responsible parent.
Depending on the children’s age, you can try doing some of these indoor activities:
- Karaoke, cause why not? Be careful to choose the right playlist.#
What are some benefits of singing at home?
- It’s good for the mind, helps the memory, helps the child learn rhythm and rhyme. And you never know, the child might develop a new passion for the music.
- Doing karaoke with children it’s a great way to bond; it’s good for the parents, siblings.
- You can clearly say the mood change when you give that karaoke mic to the child.
I have always loved to bake biscuits, cookies with children, it’s my favourite activity.
- Eye-hand coordination
- Cooking encourages children’s thinking, creativity.
- You can learn the child the basic skills, like counting.